Sunday, September 21, 2008

Updates

Sorry I haven't really been posting lately. Life has been very busy! Korey and I are both doing quite well in school. He seems alright with his classes, IF the teachers are keeping their words and actually teaching him academics, NOT life skills.

He's been really rambunctious lately though, screaming at such a high pitch! I, myself, am used to his screaming so it doesn't bother me TOO much. But he's always jumping around the house, weaving in and out through various rooms and screaming at the top of his lungs. And then he bursts out laughing, saying "Funny!" Hmm. I suppose he's just enjoying life, like we all should be doing. I just wish he would take it down an octave ;)

2 comments:

. said...

This is the best blog in the world.

griffinrider said...

wow, your blog is amazing! i've never seen anything quite like this before. it gives such a vivid picture of autism. this blog is really beautiful.
sometimes people really don't understand what it's like to have a family member with disabilities. one of my family members is ADD, and so few people seem to understand how difficult some things are because of it.
thank you for this blog. it's amazing.