Wednesday, August 20, 2008

School [II]

Well school started on August 18th (this past Monday.) My first day was absolutely fantastic! I didn't get lost at all and my teachers are wonderful. Thanks to all who crossed their fingers for me :)

Korey's day went fairly well it seems. Those teachers at his high school are total asses (excuse my language.) They don't want to teach him anything academic. It is extremely ridiculous! My mom has been fighting so hard for Korey this past year (his freshman year.) The ESE department over at CHS is totally insane and idiotic. They want to put Korey in a corner and pretend he's not there. Why, do you ask, they do not want to teach my poor brother? BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE WORK! AND HOW DARE A TEACHER TEACH THEIR STUDENTS? Ugh. Those teachers just make me sick! I wish Korey could transfer, but they should not be allowed to simply run away from their problems. Korey is a human being and a teenager who should be granted his public education like any other person would. Why must people think that disabled people are stupid or can't comprehend anything. That is a load of crap, and they know it! Arg. Breathe Kileigh, breathe.

I'm sorry for my vent. I shall stop now from rambling/venting out this horrid anger. ♥

No comments: